Monday, January 30, 2006

You got a lot of nerve waltzing back in here...

Heeeey everybody! (Everyone in unison: Hey Dr. Nick!)

I know I've been gone awhile, but I've had a lot of developments in my absence. Let's see if I can sum up the last couple of months for you. I've done a few stand-up comedy shows, an improv show, learned a few household tips (nothing like fixing broken things with a hangover on New Year's day), and did one of the most wonderful things of my life...got engaged to my girlfriend. I'll give you a minute to catch your breath and curse my name. Sorry ladies, but I'm off the market...unless the price is right. Baby, if you're reading this, I'm keeeeeeding!

Well, I just wanted to drop a post to let you all know I'm alive and somewhat well...except for the occasional brain tumor. But don't worry about that, those will pass...they always do. And I promise to update more...and I always keep my promises, just like this guy!

-Y2

2 comments:

Lanz said...

Congratulations you romantic devil!

Will El Presidente perform the ceremony? Will you honeymood in Parador? Enquiring minds want to know!

Bart V. said...

El P will perform the ceremony! How did you guess?

Unfortunately, at his request, I have to have one of his Federales as my best man.