I know I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy looking for a new place to live. Luckily my fiance and I found a pad to call home.
That was the good news, now the bad...I probably won't post much in the next few weeks because I've been temporarily transferred at work, so my commute has grown from 23 miles (one way) to 60 miles. But once that's done and we get settled into the new house I'll be back up and running.
Ok, enough bad news, back to some more good news. I've got two stand-up comedy gigs coming up next week. Monday, March 20 at 9pm in DC at the SoHo Coffeehouse and Wednesday, March 22 at 8pm in Arlington at Dr. Dremo's. If you've got nothing to do, come on out and check out live comedy...hey, why not? They don't cost nothing.
-Y2

5 comments:
SIXTY MILES?!?!
Dude, that house better be sitting on a gold mine and oil field . . .
Oh, it's not the house that's so far away, it's the job...and I'm looking to take care of that soon.
that aint funny at all
Two men are new arrivals at the pearly gates and are comparing stories on how they died:
1st man: I froze to death.
2nd man: How horrible.
1st man: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What about you?
2nd man: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my wife was cheating, so I came home early to catch her in the act. But instead, I found her all by herself in the den, watching TV.
1st. man: So what happened?
2nd. man: I was so sure there was another man there somewhere that I started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic to search, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under all the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally became so exhausted that I just keeled over with a heart attack and died.
1st man: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer.... We'd both still be alive
My cat's breath smells like cat food.
Post a Comment