It's kind of weird. I've been away from the blog for so long, and so many things have happened, and I have no idea where to start. I guess I should start at the beginning. I was born to Albanian immigrants in 1934... Ok, maybe I wasn't, but it'd be a lot more interesting if I was.
Well, I'm just posting to let you all know that I'm still alive and doing ok. I'm also posting to whore myself out...as usual. Catch me at Dr. Dremo's open mic show on June 21st. Also, if you know of anyone who would needs a comedian for an event...and who wouldn't...get in contact with me. I'm for hire. I can be contacted at Y2Cajun@gmail.com
-Y2

3 comments:
About bloody time! The ache in my loins was becoming unbearable.
"Also, if you know of anyone who would needs a comedian for an event...and who wouldn't...get in contact with me. I'm for hire."
Do you go totally nude or just topless?
Lanz...the feeling was mutual.
Jack...I go totally nude. I figure if a fat guy with no shirt is funny, then a naked fat guy is hilarious. Just remember, I don't take checks.
Post a Comment