Thursday, June 15, 2006

Where There's a Will...

Ok, so I'm still on the downhill track. In my old age, as I say this tongue-in-cheek, I've been thinking about death, and how wonderful it's gonna be. I've also been thinking about making a will and I thought I'd share it with you as I'm working on it.

I, the Y2Cajun, being of sound mind…not stable, but sound, do hereby state the following:

If I am on a respirator, pull the plug…but shoot me in the face, just so it’ll look like I went out like a badass.

Instead of a normal funeral and burial, jam a bunch of candy up my ass, tie me to a tree, and let the neighborhood kids whack me with a stick.

Furthermore, I bequeath all of my worldly possessions to the winner of a no-holds barred steel cage match. If you want my stuff, you gotta earn it!


I can't wait for the steel cage match...that's going to be fun!

-Y2

1 comments:

Lanz said...

POST, DAMN YOU!!!!