Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm back...as if you cared.

Hi everybody! I'm back. Did you miss me? I didn't think so.

Actually, I had to post, due to threats I received. I won't say who threatened me, but let's just say their names rhyme with 'Germans'! So anyway, here's what's been happening lately (in no particular order).

  • I've been doing some more stand-up comedy. I think I've been getting a little better. Well, at least I have more material, so thats at least something. And something BIG is in the works.
  • Our improv troupe has been doing pretty well. If you get a chance, stop on by our website and look us up. www.thenextbestthingimprov.com
  • I'm still getting ready for my wedding. October 28th. Goodbye single Y2Cajun, and hello pitiful shell of a man. I say that in jest...but I'll still be pitiful.

Anyway, stay tuned. More updates and postings to follow...if the Kaiser has anything to say about it.

-Y2Cajun

2 comments:

Lanz said...

Thank God! I thought you were dead!

Anonymous said...

Agreed! We had a round table about your lack of posts and what manner of death you may have met with. My theory involved an old gambleing dept to the the Candian mafia, two gallons of cream and 400 kittens; also Cher was there singing "If I Could Turn Back Time" - death was then welcomed.