Monday, December 18, 2006

Random Christmas Musings...

What a prick.

Christmas is upon us, like another herpes outbreak. Yipee! Anyway, here are some random holiday thoughts I've had:

  • Nothing says, "I have no idea what to get you," like cash and a card.

  • We've had to institute a new rule in the house. 'Thou shalt not puke on the Christmas tree.'

  • Santa still owes me back from 1987.

  • Eggnog is one of the easiest mixes of hooch to throw up...

  • ...rumballs are not.

  • Its not officially Christmas time until someone in your neighborhood falls off the ladder putting up the lights.

  • Is the family of Malcom X alright with folks using his name for X-Mas?

  • Is that where Kwanzaa came from?

  • Is it 'One horse open sleigh', or 'One whore soap and sleigh'? I think it's the latter.

  • If those deer in your front yard are so 'animated', how come they haven't jumped out in front of traffic like real deer?

  • Who else wants to shoot the inflatable yard decorations with a BB gun?

  • I like opening my presents very carefully and methodically. Why? Because it pisses you off.

  • Just because it has the logo of my favorite sports team, doesn't mean I want it. (New Orleans Saints socks, anyone?)

  • Maybe next time, you'll get me cash and a card.

  • Now I know why my Dad wanted to sleep in on Christmas morning.

  • It sucks to be broke around the holidays. That's why I'm going to steal my son's toys, rewrap them, and give them back to him. He'll never know the difference.

  • Santa is great leverage for making children behave...

  • ...so is holding a gun to the family dog's head...

  • ...but it doesn't work on the family fish. Nobody cares about the fish.
  • While you're enjoying your present, I'm going to go play with the box.
  • If you don't have a chimney on your house, how does Santa get in? If he does pick your locks, where did he learn that? Probably in the joint.
  • Sure, everyone wants to put the 'Christ' back in 'Christmas', but when are we going to put the 'Christ' back in 'Chrysler'?
  • I vote that we put the 'Cha' back in 'Chanukah'.
  • Baby Jesus in your Nativity scene makes a great football. But if your score a touchdown, don't spike him. Jesus doesn't like showboating.
Have a happy whatever you call it...
Bart



0 comments: