Saturday, December 09, 2006

"Where'd he go?" "Where'd who go?"

One of these days I'm going to learn to stop saying that I'll post more. I'm such a liar. I know, I could lie more and say I was busy working on my epic lymeric about a gentleman from Nantucket. But I won't do that to you. It's not fair to you, the readers, and it's not fair to that small New England community. (Is Nantucket in New England?)

Anyway, here's the brief rundown of what's been happening with me...

1. First and foremost, I got married. Hooray for us!
2. I'm finally back to doing stand-up comedy after a little hiatus. Shows and dates to come.
3. My Saints are playing pretty hot right now. There will be more sports related posts (if I post).
4. My LSU Tigers aren't too shabby either.
5. The Pilates are really working out for me.

That about covers everything I can think of at the moment. So, stay tuned...if you dare! Aw, who am I trying to intimidate? All I can do is shake my chubby finger at you guys, and, let's face it, that's got no pull nowadays.

Enjoy,
Bart (Yeah, I'm using my real name...don't ask why.)

2 comments:

Lanz said...

Yes, Nantucket is in New England.

Bart, ya bastiche! About time you updated this thing. Happy marriage and all that stuff.

Bart V. said...

Thanks brother. You know, it was because of you that I got the marriage bug. Next time, we use condoms.