Here's the skinny. I was thinking about scrapping this entire blog and starting from scratch, but that doesn't seem right to kill all of this content. Instead, I think I'll just do a half-ass reboot of sorts where we start posting again and just let the content guide the format. There will be a few tweaks and changes in the process
I've got a ton of things to catch up on, this blog included, so I'll get back to cracking. I just wanted to post really quick to say I haven't forgotten...even though I have. There's going to be some news coming later. My friends and I have some cool things cooking at the moment. We're writing some videos, sketches, and new blogs. Once we get all of that rolling, we'll put it all up somewhere.
A lot coming down the chute...a lot!
Here's a few things for funsies.

2 comments:
omg.....I thought you died during that nasty buiness in China! Least to say...that factory will not make anymore Happy Bath Fun Time Water Mine / Rubber Duckys!
An entry without El Presidente?!? The death squads will be lookin' for you!
Post a Comment