Sunday, January 02, 2011

"Gluttony" be thy name!

We just went on a trip to Louisiana for Christmas. I think I lost my self control. Here's a list of the things I slammed down my gullet. Go ahead, judge me:

  • Fried Shrimp
  • White Beans and Pork
  • Fudge
  • Chocolate Covered Pretzels
  • Powdered Donuts
  • Little Debbie Snack Cakes (Jelly Cream Pies...YEAH!)
  • Hubig Lemon Pie
  • Hubig Chocolate Pie
  • Sunrise Fried Chicken...the BEST chicken on Earth. Go on, challenge me! It's the best!
  • Shrimp Boullettes (basically meatballs made of shrimp)
  • Catfish Po-Boy
  • Shrimp Po-Boy
  • Steak
  • Bloomin' Onion (had to chain it up at one point)
  • Pizza
  • Turkey
  • Spiral-cut Honey Ham
  • Rice Dressing
  • Potato Salad
  • Dixie Blackened Voodoo Lager (oh, that was nice)
  • Muscadine Wine (that was nicer)

Holy crap! I kinda disgust myself...but not really.

0 comments: