Did I mention I'm glad to be done with the ass story? Just checking.
I know this is a week late, but I'd like to personally thank everyone who came out to our show at the DC Improv last Thursday. It was good to see all of you. I hope we put on a good show for you and I hope you had as much fun watching it as we did doing it. Thanks, again, for supporting live comedy and I hope we can do it again really soon.
Oh, and I'd like to give a special 'thanks' to my crazy cheering section..."Hey Bart! Nice shirt!" You guys are nuts...and I like it.
-B
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Y2Cajun/020ElP.jpg
By the way, there is another DICSC show on the 24th of August at the DC Improv. I won't be in it, but won't you stop by and check it out? The shows are always funny and it will be loaded with a very talented cast.
While I'm making plugs, if you're in the Centreville, VA area on August 12th or 13th go to Lafterhours and see my mentor and role model Matt Kazam. He's a great comedian and good person. Look for details at http://www.lafterhours.com/
Wednesday, August 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The show was good but it was bloody hot in that club!!
I'm sorry about that. But if you think it was hot in the seats, you should have felt it on stage.
Post a Comment