Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ah memories...

I don't have much to talk about today, so instead I'll just give you a taste of "Random Childhood Memories":

"You know, it's days like this I wish I was forty years younger, and a woman."

These were the words spoken to me by my father one day. Dad, if you're reading this, you know I'm kidding. You look great for your age...and mom wants her underwear back.

Now you all know why I can run so good in high heels. It must be in the genes.

-B

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Y2Cajun/004ElP.jpg

4 comments:

Lanz said...

Three days with no new El Presidente!?! Outrageous!!

Bart V. said...

I've been busy man. Cut me some slack.

Lanz said...

Hey, I'll cut you all the slack you need. But will El Presidente?

Bart V. said...

I did the homework. Unfortunately it is an urban legend. Because we all know, in real life, those midgets would have tore the a$$ out of that lion.