"Why haven't you posted lately?", is the question I've been getting lately. If there is one thing I learned from doing this on the 'other side', it's that you've got to take some breaks every now and again. This gives me time to think about topics and silliness that I'd like to throw up on here. (Did I just say 'throw up'?)
Speaking of things learned, I'd like to give you all an edition of something I call, "Things I've learned...mostly the hard way."
I've learned that:
1. Even if I use a smooth British accent, "Let's hump like a couple of wild marmosets", still makes a crappy pickup line.
2. "Objection, your honor" works much better in a court of law than, "He's not playing fair!"
3. You shouldn't be on a first name basis at your liquor store.
4. Doodling at an office meeting is fine. But breaking out brushes, paint, and an easel is just going too far.
5. I have to speak more clearly on a plane. "I'm gonna go to see my mom.", sounds a lot like "I'm gonna blow up this bomb."
-B
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Y2Cajun/005ElP.jpg
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok, it's taking me more than 20 seconds. Can I get a hint?
Hey Jen. I'm still around the Fort too and doing good.
Drop me a line at my hotmail address.
Post a Comment