Hi everyone,
This is the first real post of the crazy scribblings from me and our favorite dictator, El Presidente`. For those of you who are in the know about him, welcome back. It's been too long.
For those of you who aren't hip to the jive, El Presidente` is our favorite, and fictitious, Generalisimo type strongman. He's here to give us daily words of wisdom, lay his musings upon us, and generally say the first silly thing that comes to mind. While he's doing that, I'll be doing the same thing on this blog during, what I call 'The Rant Portion'. Here is where I'll be ranting on whatever is going on in the world around us and in my life.
Hopefully, you'll enjoy what we've got to say and we welcome your comments. Thanks for tuning in and enjoy your stay.
Bart
p.s. Below is where the link to El P will usually be.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Y2Cajun/001ElP.jpg
Tuesday, May 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
All hail El Presidente! Or ELSE . . .
Post a Comment