Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Equality for all.

You know, I don't hate many things in this world but there is one thing that I despise is breast reduction surgery. For those of you who are saying that it's for a woman's back need to lay off. I think a woman can look sexy in a back brace.

But I am a little curious. What do the doctors do with all of that extra boobie that gets taken out? I hope they don't throw it away. That would be such a waste. They should just stockpile all of that extra boobie and donate them to women who are flat. Then you wouldn't have to worry about implants bursting and putting their lives in danger. (You see ladies? I care about your health.) Then you could just set up the stockpile like a big boobie bank and all someone would have to do is run on down to the boobie bank and make a little withdrawel for their chest.

When all is said and done all women will be truely equal and all men will be equally happy. I'm pretty sure that this would be the only case in the world where nobody would have a problem with communism. It's genius I tell you.

-B
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Y2Cajun/003ElP.jpg

0 comments: