Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Two more candidates.

Looks like I've found two more folks who've made the 'Go Away' list. So help me in saying 'Bye Bye' to:

1. Yoko Ono
Where did she come from? Why won’t she go back? Yoko just seemed to appear out of the blue, hanging around the Beatles. Who knew that she would be the one to destroy them? It’s almost like a cold sore on your lip ending your life. After she did her number on one the greatest rock and roll bands ever, she then guided John Lennon to make some of the most retarded recordings in history. I’m sorry, but screeching isn’t singing.

As if that isn’t enough, she’s also a vocal activist for world peace. Sheesh. What a wide open cause to root for. Why don’t you just be an activist for no more bad things to happen on the planet in every way shape or form? You know what, Yoko? The only way all of those world unity rallies you’re holding would be successful is if everyone in the world united to get you to pack your bags, and go back to whatever planet you came from.

2. Barbara Streisand
You suck! End of story...

-Y2

2 comments:

Lanz said...

Crikey. And to think I stopped checking every day because you'd gone so long without an entry . . .

Bart V. said...

I'm about to really flip your wig...4 IN A ROW!!!