Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Planes, Trains, and Jerks

All aboard! The next train is leaving for 'away from here' and we've got room for two more:

1. Kevin Federline:
We get it! You’re nailing a hot chick! You can quit rubbing it in our faces. I’ve got to say you are everything that is wrong with everything. I don’t know how you slipped past karma’s radar, but you better enjoy while you can because Brittany is going to come to her senses one day and pitch you out on your ass. And don’t think for a second I’ll let you bum a cigarette when you ask for it.

Oh, and just to put the topping on the cake, you call yourself K-Fed...Ugh.

2. 'Finger Shooters':
I told you all this list wasn’t specific to just a person. Certain types of people can be included. This time I’m including the people who use their fingers as guns when they’re saying ‘hello’ to you. You know the guy. He walks up in his Members’ Only jacket, large hair, and toothy grin and says “There’s my guy! Hey buddy!”, then proceeds to give the finger shoot…’Bang Bang’!

I wish those fingers were loaded, and you would turn them on yourself. But, unfortunately, those fingers, like you, would probably shoot blanks. Instead, pack your bags, head on down to the airport, make sure to turn in your ‘weapons’ to the security guards, and fly far, far away.

-Y2

0 comments: