Sunday, February 26, 2006

Flavor FLAAAAAAV!!!

As I’m sitting here watching the closing ceremonies of the Olympics I can only think one thing…clowns suck.

It’s alright though, I’m flipping the channels soon. I’ve got to get my dose Flavor Flav tonight. If you don’t know what I’m talking about, flip on over to VH1 every now and again and catch The Flavor of Love. You'll be hooked just like me. C'mon, everyone scream with me, "FLAVOR FLAAAAAVVV!!!"

Anyway, here's some random thoughts:

1. Coughing and farting at the same time really hurts.

2. 3 year olds are funny.

3. Why am I so bitter when celebrities win prizes on TV shows?

4. How weird is it to have a man-crush? (Terry Bradshaw, if you're reading this, call me.)

5. Getting shot in the face with birdshot isn't that big of a deal. Plus, that's what you get when you walk in the line of fire.

6. I'm having a tough time deciding which song sucks more: Hollaback Girl or My Hump.

7. I miss Public Enemy.

8. I love my son.

9. What's the deal with MySpace? Can anyone fill me in?

10. Flavor Flav has ugly feet.

Before I call it a night, check these links out for your surfing enjoyment:

The one and only Chewbacca's blog

Arts and Crafts at its finest!

-Y2



P.S. Got another gig booked. Sunday, March 5, at 7 pm, come watch me do some stand-up comedy at the Comedy Spot in Arlington, VA. 5 bucks at the door. I hope to see you there!

0 comments: