Thursday, February 02, 2006

Think about it

Well, there's nothing exciting going on today. So, I'll just put up some random thoughts...

1. The dingo did eat my baby.
2. You know it's a good fart if you can taste it.
3. You just can't slap it up, flip it, and rub it down anywhere you please.
4. Boobs.
5. What the hell is a 'luftballoon', and why do we need 99 of them?
6. Big boobs.
7. Lava lamps are cool...
8. ...Lava soap is not.
9. Gigantic boobs.
10. I think I'm a boob man.
11. I don't care what state of mind I'm in, if I see a dog taking a dump, I'll laugh.
12. I think Colonel Sanders acted alone.
13. El Camino!
14. If you get so dirty that you need to be hosed off, then you did it right.
15. Bellybuttons make a great fingertip warmer.

-Y2

0 comments: