So where have I been for the past week? I just got back from my home in Louisiana, or as I call it, “Bizzaro World”. My fiancé and I went down there to catch a few parades, eat some good food, have some drinks courtesy of the drive-thru daiquiri shop, and have a good time with my family. We almost did all of that. Three out of four ain’t bad.
My family was in rare form last weekend. It’s a little late to go into details but I’ll give you a quick sample of one of my mom’s random outbursts: “The two worst inventions in the history of the world are the bed and the TV.” You may have to read that last sentence a few more times so the level of f’d up really sinks in.
Ever wonder why I’m so weird? There ya go.
-Y2

3 comments:
Dr. Dremo’s? Is that the place that was once a car dealership, has a micro brew facility, pool tables on the first second floors and has a Taco Bell next door?
That's the place! Why do you ask?
Never heard of it. ....At least that is what I told the cops
Post a Comment