Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Plug it in while you can

Hey gang. This is gonna be a quick post. It's close to bedtime.

I just got in from my buddy, Bryant Collins' open mic set. Let me tell you, he lit the place on fire. No, he really did. Apparently he loves to play with matches and things got out of hand. Anyway, after the insurance settlement is taken care of go and check him out. He is super funny and he puts me to shame. No kidding. I'm telling you right here and now, remember that name, he's got talent.

While I'm plugging things here, I've got another appearance at the DC Improv on February 8. Come on down and support live comedy, you'll be glad you did. For more info, click here, and please stay tuned for more appearance announcements.

-Y2

1 comments:

Lanz said...

Bitchin'! Lemme ask the wife.