Thursday, June 23, 2005

5,7,5...and those aren't your Lucky Lotto numbers.

I'm feeling a bit artistic today, and the fumes from huffing that gasoline haven't worn off yet. So today, I give you all a dose of...

"Stupidity Induced Haikus"

Something isn't right.
Is that lipstick I detect?
Not my coffee mug.
-------------------------

How could you do that?!
The pool water is now warm...
Oh well, I did too.
--------------------------

Halt you! Who goes there?
Don't make me blow my whistle.
Mall security.
--------------------------

I sit here alone.
There is no justice for me.
No toilet paper.
--------------------------

Was he on TV?
Wait, he's no celebrity.
It's just Hasselhoff.
--------------------------

Don't you all feel cultured now? I know I do.

-B
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Y2Cajun/012ElP.jpg

2 comments:

Lanz said...

Too long between posts! Get crackin' boy!!

Bart V. said...

I'm sorry. It's been tough to get up to speed since the surgery. I'll get back on track...just don't hit me anymore!

-B