Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Prologue...

The last few weeks have been a little tough. But don't cry for me. It's not very becoming and the other kids will make fun of you.

I know I haven't been posting regularly lately. But then again, nothing has been regular that much these days. It's because I had a procedure done last week. I'm sure it was surgery, but the doctor insists it was a procedure. "Where was this procedure?", you ask. It was on the most dignified of places on the human anatomy...my ass crack. I'm not sure if 'ass crack' is the proper technical terminology, but that's what I'm going with.

During the next several posts, I'll be telling you all the story of me and my ass crack. We'll share some laughs, some tears, and maybe learn a thing or two along the way. And what I mean by that last sentence is that you will all laugh at me, I'll get my feelings hurt and cry, then learn never to tell you guys personal things like this again.

Stay tuned...

-B

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Y2Cajun/014ElP.jpg

3 comments:

Lanz said...

Does this involve butt-crack spackle?

Bart V. said...

With as much butt spackle I would have to use, I should open an account at the Home Depot.

Bart V. said...

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with holding a camera phone up to my butt. What if someone calls me? How awkward would that be?