Wow, what a hangover.
Nothing says, "Happy birthday" like a headache and the dry heaves. I'm not sure I can take the aftermath of getting loaded anymore. But just to be sure, I'll try it again next weekend. I know it sounds like I'm a glutton for punishment but, believe me, I'm just trying to be thorough to make sure that I can take it.
Either way, it was still a good birthday. It feels good to be 25 again and I'm looking forward to turning 25 again next year.
-B
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Y2Cajun/008ElP.jpg
Sunday, June 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sorry I couldn't be there. But the thing I went to was lots of fun too!!
Yeah, we found your chair. And, for your convenience, you can now fit it in an ash tray. You said that you take it everywhere. So now it's travel sized.
Post a Comment