Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Hey look! I can do political comedy too!

I know it's been awhile since I posted. My computer was on the Fritz. Hell, it was on the Hans, Gunther, Schultz, Wilhelm, and Johan too. Get it? German names! Ok, I'm the only one laughing.

So, if you live in the DC area you've probably heard the big news about Deep Throat revealing their identity. Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't see the big deal. I'm pretty sure that Richard Nixon didn't do porn, so I have no idea how these two things are related. Plus, I'm pretty sure Linda Lovelace would have never went down on the Commander in Chief.

Now I don't know about most of you, but I'm not one for mixing my porn and politics. Porn stars shouldn't get it on with Presidents, only chunky interns and white trash office assisstants should. You nasty interns stay with your own kind, and you porn stars continue to do ugly rock stars and midgets.

But, if the two worlds of adult entertainment and politics do keep mixing, maybe CSPAN will be finally worth watching.

-B
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Y2Cajun/007ElP.jpg

0 comments: