Monday, June 27, 2005

Our prices are INSANE!!!

As I'm sitting here, watching TV, I'm starting to notice something. I watch too much late night Cinemax.

But in between nudie shows, I flip throught the local channels. And with local channels, come local commercials. No matter where you go in the country they're all the same. Whether it's a used car dealer dancing around screaming at you to come on down because his deals are insane, or some electronics sales guy telling you he HAS to sell you that TV because he's lost his mind, they never change.

When did it become good business to be crazy? And when did we all think it was a good idea to buy goods off of these folks?

On one hand I should feel guilty for taking advantage of folks who are mentally sick for the sake of saving a few bucks. Or maybe, I should feel a bit wary because one of these dudes may actually snap in the middle of a sale if I put too much pressure on him. Let's face it, the last thing I want is to catch a bullet in the face when I broker a deal on a toaster oven.

...I hardly even eat toast.

-B
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Y2Cajun/013ElP.jpg

1 comments:

Lanz said...

Yeah, but it's better than peeing in the kitchen sink.